3/25/16

next stop: montauk

images sourced via pinterest

Okay, so we may not end up in Montauk, but I couldn't resist that title and it's definitely a location we're going to try to hit today as we embark to Long Island! It's a girls weekend that I have been looking forward to for a while. I love spending time with my mom and stumbling upon the most unexpected places. Some things I am hoping to do:

- shoot an outfit post somewhere along a cute main street.
- visit sag harbor, NY
- see the windmills
- whaling museum?
- get some fresh cut lavender or buy some fresh flowers.
- squeeze in a coffee diaries
- tour the theodore roosevelt home at sagamore hill
- see a lighthouse (I don't have a preference to which one) :)

I've got my weekender packed, the car is filled, to-go coffee in my hand. I'm wearing the most nautical chunky sweater I could find to fit in with the seafaring theme. Can't wait to get on the road! Have a great weekend, everyone! ciao, xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!