6/7/14

much needed summer inspo


My inner bohemian comes out in the summer time, I am sure I am not the only one.
Messed up hair, long flowy dresses and skirts, freckled skin.
Finding any excuse necessary to be outside.
Actually I am pretty sure I should be outside on this glorious weekend and not typing this.
I gardened this morning and got some dirt under my fingernails and it felt great.
I planted a sunflower :) and maintained the already-perfect eden that my mom has created in her garden.
So..back outside! 
Enjoy the weekend, loves.

ciao, xo

4 comments:

  1. All of these photos totally inspired me and leaves me with a fresh and adventurous feeling! My inner bohemian totally comes out too....looking forward to the rest of summer!

    Danica

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this summer inspiration

    www.atlantastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspirational post---loveeeee.

    ReplyDelete