8/11/15

destination: seattle


photo sources {in no particular order} : one / two / three / four / five / six

S and I are super excited to visit Seattle! It is going to be a beautiful trip - it is one of our 'bucket list' destinations. We leave tomorrow! Our anticipation has been growing as we think about all the beautiful things we will hopefully see in the Pacific Northwest...my only concern is that we won't see enough (but we will always come back!). Not that these pictures do it justice...but they make me all the more excited to see it! So I am preparing an extremely ambitious bucket list that I don't expect to complete all the way...just put a dent in, and save the rest for later. :)

- Friday Harbor
- Wine tasting
- Lavender farm
- See the city from above at night
- Ferry rides to Bremerton
- Venture through Pike's Place and beyond
- See an orca whale :)
- Lots of coffee diaries :)
- Drive through the Cascades
- Dine at a rooftop bar
- Bainbridge Island
- University District farmers market
- Kayak the San Juan Islands
- Deception Pass
- Go horseback riding
- Monorail!
- Metzgar's Maps
- Whidbey Island

And that isn't even the thick of it!! I am forgetting a lot of the things I've dreamt up so I'll be adding those (hopefully). I cannot wait to check these off the list :)

ciao! xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!