10/14/13

scenes from my weekend.


This weekend was a little bit of everything, everywhere. It was a chilly, grey, quintessentially "fall" weekend. Adventures into the city at night, new treats from Anthropologie and a brand new cafè find whilst visiting my best friend's new apartment -  all things I love. The clouds put me in the mood for jeans, lattes, bowls of soup, and hunkering down with a good book (or in my case, lesson plans). As usual the the weekend ends with drafting of lesson plans, which is a bit mundane and makes me reminisce back again for Friday night -- but as always, there's next weekend to look forward to.  I love little snippets of the city like this...and also little joys of country living like slow sunday mornings and finding hot apple cider donuts in a box on the kitchen counter... :)

ciao! xo


3 comments:

  1. This weekend was the first one that feely felt like fall for me too, and that meant lots of couch time with my book and I made a big ol' pot of soup! Fall isn't fall without cozy couch time and soup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend looks amazing! There's nothing quite like fall on the East coast, I say!

    I'm your newest follower via GFC :)

    http://lovinglifemoore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That candle at the end definitely put me in the mood for autumn.

    Lovely photos!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete