10/17/13

my must-haves for autumn


just a few things on my radar...

lately I am obsessed and a little bit intimidated by j.crew, madewell, anthropologie & bananarepublic.
as a working (and saving!) girl, I can't be spending everything I make here...but I easily could...
one thing I know I need is a watch, and the Kate Spade metro watch is looking like the one.
But I am not sure...I want a watch that lasts and looks good. 

Secondly, I can't stop picturing these boots on my feet. The Tasmin bootie from BR is probably my ideal boot. I'm thinking...black :)

what's on your must-haves list?!



5 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the monochrome top with the orange scarf :)

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarves are my absolute favorite Fall accessory! I recently started a new infinity scarf pattern so I plan on spending the next few months making one in as many colors as I want:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Vans and that hat are awesome. For me I've been obsessing over turbans and headwraps lately...for me AND Oswin. Good thing she doesn't have a say yet in her daily apparel. Also, can you tell I'm happy to be catching up on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete