9/23/13

friday night pizza date


I wish Saturdays and Sundays had an extra day between them, so I could fit in more time for this. 
On Friday, S and I had this simple, quick right-after-work
 dinner at one of our favorite pizza places near home, and it was the perfect light end of the afternoon. 
Order: plain pizza, a root beer for me, and an order of fries for two. 
Friday nights are always my ambitious, "fun" nights; 
because I know Sunday always brings the most work - sitting in front of my computer screen to plan things for school. 
Friday nights are fleeting, and especially cool fall evenings like this make me wish I could extend every minute of it.
Just a snippet of happy from my weekend...what was yours?

ciao, xo



3 comments:

  1. yum! how fun :) sometimes pizza outings are my favorite kind of eating-out-dinner.

    i enjoyed a saturday morning brunch with my mom and sister :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Taylor you're too cute! And something about those parmesan shakers and the tablecloth at that place just scream home to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is pizza soooo good :) just wish it were calorie free

    ReplyDelete