3/17/14

insta-lately

{  yearning for italian breakfasts; dreaming of spring;
a bunch of tulips for my table; a sunny but freezing cabin weekend  }
{  new vans! and a road trip; a really old selfie which makes me want to wear skirts...;
a latte from this cafe; bunches of lilies brightening up the living room;
a last glimpse at the snow; standing in the middle of long beach boulevard  }

- - -

for the record - last week I smelled spring.
everyone has this moment. when they walk outside on that
chilly yet almost-spring-sunny day...
and you can smell the thaw. the combination of
birds chirping, the angle of the rays of sun...
builds up to that audio-visual hint of spring.
add that smell - i can't describe it - and the fever starts.
if you follow my instagram (@tmango77)
 you can probably tell that I am way too excited
for the warmer weather. :) no shame!

happy monday + have a great week! (hope it's warm)
ciao, xo

ps. oh! and happy st. patrick's day! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely instaphotos! The flowers are super pretty!

    Now following your lovely blog on Bloglovin'
    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pops of color. From the pink tulips to the yellow lines in the road. Beautiful view of everyday life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulips get me every time

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have completely made me become a lover of tulips! I've never really cared for them much until your pretty photos of them. I'm absolutely loving that pink skirt! I need that outfit...and that latte.

    ReplyDelete