3/29/14

s&t go to italy



The rush of scurrying about Italy for a summer leaves me breathlessly nostalgic. One highlight of the summer was S's turn to visit Italy - his first ever time - and watching the absolute magic of the cities, sights, and foods sink into him. We had an (almost) impossibly long to do list, but I proudly can say that we checked most things off. I was proud because I was kind of an unofficial tour guide, cappo di gruppo, for a week - which had its trying times. For instance my stupid idea to tackle Rome in only one day left me exhausted and frazzled to say the least. Other times were much less rigorous and molto relassante. Such as our beautiful nights in Florence. Wine tasting in Montalcino and Montepulciano. I think my love obsession for Tuscany rubbed off on S.

And so, I give you, a little taste of our Italian travels!

ciao, xo

2 comments:

  1. What a fun video documenting your travels! My husband and I are leaving for the UK tomorrow for 2 weeks and I couldn't be more excited (I'm so excited, I actually think I'm making myself ill).
    Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog - I can already tell your little space here will be a treat to visit :) :)
    Have a beautiful day!
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, now I REALLY have the itch to travel again! The wine tasting sounds like so much fun.
    I'm totally going to do a little video the next time we go on a trip--it's such a good recap! I wish I had thought of it for our recent trip to Nice!

    ReplyDelete