12/16/14

What I Would Wear to a

sources for the looks: dress weddington way
coat The Limited (inspired by Scandal) |
 choker Loren Hope | shoes Manolo Blahnik | lipstick Chanel 

When Weddington Way asked me to create a bridesmaid look for a New Years' Eve wedding, I hopped at the opportunity! Winter weddings scream romance and glamour to me, so I went for these rich jewel-toned accessories to complement the equally rich plum tone of the dress. A warm and snowy white coat for coming-and-going offsets the drama, but both necklines really make room for the beautiful and opulent Loren Hope choker to adorn the neck. When I get married I dream of wearing Manolo shoes...so of course that little detail was necessary. Lastly, when it comes to lips, Chanel lipstick goes above anything else.

Thanks Weddington Way for inviting me to design this look! ciao, xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!