3/2/15

snow on march 1st.


from the prettiest snowfall yesterday. no filtering/audio edits, just the sound of snow falling.
to watch, use password 'snow'.

This quickly turned into a Georgia and Scout show, as you can see - they absolutely love the snow. I needed a way to capture the hefty snowflakes on their black coats, so I took out the tripod and focused manually on them (trying to stay still!). I love how excited and even curious they are about a fresh snowfall. Anyway, one of my march goals is to get better at shooting on a tripod, and even letting a little blur in. I liked the simplicity of this.

March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb! Although its entrance is rather peaceful and calming, it is nice to know that all this white will be green in a few short weeks ;)

ciao, xo





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!