2/12/15

valentine's red


top LOFT (old) | pants banana republic | trench banana republic (old) | heels Vera Wang for Kohls (old) | hat Brixton (sold out!) | watch Kate Spade | wristlet Coach (old)

I've got my red on for Valentine's day, do you?!

It may not seem it, but for me the focal point of this outfit is the draped pants from Banana republic! I first posted about them here, literally bought them the very same day in store, and have fallen in love with the way that they fit/wear. I love that they are work appropriate with a bit of an edge (the gathered bottom is definitely the difference from a normal pair of pants). Paired with a blouse and a little tuck-in, it feels and looks great!

What is everyone doing for Valentine's? If nothing, I hope you are treating yourself. I'm feeling a bubble bath or something. You may know from reading that S and I are kickin' it long distance right now - so of course we are missing each other loads - but I am seeing him in just a few short weeks in sunny California! Can't wait. And I'll definitely be bringing the pants.

ciao! xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!