7/1/14

best friend ice cream date.



You know your best friend really looks out for you when your ice cream falls right off the cone and she is right there to snatch it up for you. And she plops it right back where it belongs!

To celebrate my first day of freedom  summer, I met J for manicures, pizza and the best ice cream! She got mint chococlate chip and I got this black raspberry one with huge chocolate chunks in it. Taking pictures of ice cream while holding ice cream is really challenging - mine dramatically, perfectly, fell right off the cone like it was a cartoon. Luckily with her lightning fast reflexes and fresh gel mani, J saved the day! :)

CHEERS TO SUMMER! and happy july!

ciao, xo

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh I used to live in wayne!! I know exactly where that is :)

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ice creams look so yummy! i think we all should at least eat ice cream once in a day in this season

    ReplyDelete