7/7/14

chinatown

tank AE | sandals LOFT | shorts Forever21 | bag Pratesi (Florence, IT) | sunnies anthropologie | watch kate spade | bracelet Summer beads

Hellllllo there! This is me, but not really me, since I am currently sitting on a beach somewhere without.a.care.in.the.world!
But I felt bad neglecting you, so I left some posts for the week, including this gem from CHINA....town!

A really unexpected walk through chinatown in philadelphia proved to provide the perfect backdrop for a few outfit shots!
some notes on the look: I love this tank top...it is really flattering and long in the back.
long enough to tuck in - and it is such a bright neon pop of color!
I bought it from AE on sale, for about $7..what a steal! but can't find it anymore. I wish I could
because I would probably buy it in every color!
As for the shorts, I get so many compliments on these! I am so happy that these are in -
the flowy, floral/print shorts that kind of look like a skirt - 
because they are the most comfortable thing to wear, hands down. 

This was a really nice, but hot day out - this was the perfect breezy outfit to stay cool and light.
being hot in the city is particularly uncomfortable, and I was a-ok all day!

city girls, what do you wear in the summer to beat the heat? oh, and check back tomorrow for a cute vid!
ciao, xo

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! We have a really similar arch in China (Town!) in Ottawa. Apparently they imported it. I wonder if it came from the same spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fun summer outfit, love the bright coloured top :) chinatown makes an excellent backdrop!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable!

    http://www.atlantastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete