5/25/15

scenes from my weekend



Memorial Day weekend was spend 90% outside and I consider that a good thing! It feels like a waste if a beautiful day is spent indoors. So my weekend included a lot of time out on this deck [above], by the riverside, in the park, and helping in the garden. No big travel plans or beach trips here. I particularly enjoyed the in the garden; deadheading plants and watering are so calming. It makes me feel so attached to home, the mornings, and watching everything make little tiny bits of progress as it grows.

To keep things short, there has been a lot going on under this roof. S has returned home for a short stay, so we are making the most of his time here! In the family, everyone is busy with their own things...lots of good changes are coming. I myself am starting grad school this week and I am a little nervous! It hopefully isn't too bad, though. Once I begin I think all will be good. I have this gut feeling that I am leaving out half of the story, and there is just so much going on that typing about it here would just be a little superfluous for a blog post.

The best part of the weekend was that S has been home! And luckily for us, we have been able to be outside (putting up a fight against the allergies - which have hit me from nowhere!) and spend a lot of time with friends catching up. It definitely went too, too fast..

ciao! xo



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are great! Sometimes having a relatively chilled out week with no big plans is just what you need!

    ReplyDelete