10/12/14

fall obsessions at j.crew

all via crew factory \\ fair isle sweater \\ denim \\ dome trio necklace \\ miniskirt \\ waffle knit scarf \\ coat

Happy Sunday to you all! It is the quintessential east coast fall morning; leaves are orange, the temperature outside is downright cold (45 degrees, below avg)., I have a cup of La colombe coffee in my hand and the slow pace of r i g h t n o w is simply heavenly. Can this moment last forever?

Maybe another reason I am feeling so content is that yesterday I discovered the gloryness of the 50% off j.crew factory sale. AND it is still going on.   I know that you all probably swear by j.crew too, but I usually strike out there and don't have luck with it - yesterday by some cosmic planetary alignment I completeeeely fell in love with everything I tried on (which is pretty much all of the above and more). And the best part is everything was HALF off, so I felt like I was getting away with something. I am wishing I bought the necklace and scarf (above) and maaay have to hit up the online sale - but I scored two awesome pairs of skinny toothpick jeans (one light wash, one dark) as well as a loose tee that is perfect for under a vest or light jacket.

I also did TOO well at loft...but that's another story (and perhaps another outfit post) for you later.

enjoy your lazy sunday! ciao! xo

3 comments:

  1. i just got through doing some major damage on the online sale! i bought that scarf and skirt. this is actually my first major j crew purchase. i almost exclusively shop at loft but with a sale like this i couldn't resist. Unfortuantely a few items were backordered for a few weeks so I will have to patiently wait for their arrival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness!! look at you! i know, i bought two pair of jeans and have guilt...but i am excited :) nothing like awaiting a package eagerly! i am sure you're gonna love both - the scarf i might go back for whether it's on sale or not :)

      Delete
  2. I am loving that necklace! Seriously, does Jcrew have anything that's not fantastic? I want it allll!

    ReplyDelete