10/4/14

fall travel inspo

all photos via \\ 
top: hokkaido, japan \\ napa valley, ca \\ unknown
bottom: brittany, france \\ paris, france \\ lucerne, switzerland

- - -

Okay,
I do not intend to sound complain-y.
But one thing that reeeeally stinks about having summers off as a teacher
is that there is really no way you can take a month off and travel in the fall.
Just not gonna happen.

Lately I have been yearning for a cooler weathered trip - but where the sun is still sharp
and the days are long. There is a crisp hint of ember in the air and it just smells autumn.
Tourism rushes die down and flights are a little cheaper.
and you can wear really cute boots with leggings in cute travel outfits.
all the reasons in the world, right?
I want to see what the rest of the world in autumn looks like.
Currently my autumn obsession is Japan - does water that blue AND do leaves that orange really exist together like that?

I am very envious if you've ever traveled anywhere, really, in the fall.
I am becoming more and more committed to the idea of somehow traveling during this beautiful season.
thoughts? connections? love to hear!
ciao, xo and HAPPY WEEKEND :)



3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful inspiration--now I need to go somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! feeling the bug so bad lately :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, all of these are gorgeous! I'd love to travel to France in the fall, too. It'd be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete