8/26/13

we're catching on like a wildfire

S surprised me with the sweetest thing: out-of-the-blue, no reason whatsoever concert tickets! An end of the summer outdoor concert is always a good idea. We saw John Mayer, my third time, his second. It's the Born & Raised tour, and it was fannnntastic. It was a perfect cool night, the band seemed excited to be there (I always wonder if they are genuine or not), and regardless if they were or not, the music was just so good. S and I definitely jammed out like we were the only ones in the crowd :) he especially loved the amazing lighting and backdrop of the stage; a starlit sky with dramatic, Grand Canyon-esque mountains. Absolutely beautiful.


This is the new single from the album that just came out last week! Talk about timing, S - thank you :)



ciao! xo

4 comments:

  1. I love John Mayer! What a sweet surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not really into John Mayer's music but that's definitely a nice surprise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, what a lovely thing for your boyfriend to do! I love John Mayer, I'm rather jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete