8/29/13

one skirt, two ways!

here's a work look...
 bag pratesi | bracelent Alex and Ani | collared shirt GAP | necklace LOFT | belt f21 | skirt LOFT | flats sole society
- - -
and a weekend look!
bag urban | sweater LOFT | skirt LOFT | booties sole society
So, especially when it comes to pieces I can wear to work, I stay pretty cautious and close to neutrals. So this bright magenta skirt from LOFT is pretty daring for me - but I love the way it fits, the straight cut, and the length - it is all perfect! I would buy this in every color if it came in any others. It's fun and bold enough to wear out for the weekend, too! I can dream up many fall outfits around this piece, yet dress it up for work (surrounded by neutrals, of course!). Would you ever go for a loud piece like this? I can tell this is going to be one of my staples this year!
ciaooo! xo

6 comments:

  1. loveeee the colour of this skirt!! xo

    unorganisedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - love the bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute! i love that color. and i love both of these ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nominated you on liebster awards :) http://syxt.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete