12/31/13

new years' resolutions



Some of my new year's resolutions…just to name a few. 
I think my resolutions for last year were a little more self-centered,
and they are even repeated (some!) here. A bit. Last year I was more focused on
travel! finding me time! going to cafes! exploring my own city!
This year I need to practice more outward displays of giving.

Anywayyyy…I am wishing for a happy 2014. Last year was utterly fantastic.
I've been so lucky in so many ways. And I could sit here and do a year of review…but I won't.
(one of my resolutions is to not dwell on the past!) The reason being, I reminisce too much. Siiigh.
I can only hope that 2014 is just as bountiful, rich, unexpected, and exciting. I am sure it will be.

happy New Years' eve, everyone!
ciao, xo!!

4 comments:

  1. i've never made new years resolution - cause i tend to not stick with that kind of things. ha!
    happy new year, Taylor! it's gonna be 2014 in 2.5 hours on my side of the world. i still can't believe that 2013 is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your resolutions...happy 2014 to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have saving and traveling on my list! Have a great, great year ahead of you, lovely person :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always stink at making resolutions.. but i have one that i really want to make happen - to find my love for reading again. happy new year to you. hope 2014 brings lots of great adventures and new experiences!

    ReplyDelete