1/7/14

breakfast date

skinny jeans ae (reallyyy old) | leather booties banana republic || cross body bag coach || oxford ae  (old) || cardigan lou and grey (loft) || necklace banana republic || sunnies ray ban || earrings gifted (kate spade)


S and I ventured out into the ice cold temperatures this weekend (today's high is 7). I was so giddy because we had a snow day last Friday - three day weekend! - and we thought a saturday morning breakfast would be just the perfect was to start a technically extended weekend. Braving the poorly-plowed roads and the single digit cold made it all the more fun! I stupidly took my jacket off for these pictures, hehe. But I love my cozy Lou and Grey cardigan from Loft. I basically lived in it all winter break - it's comfy, and I love the heathered oatmeal color. Definitely wearing it to work this week, as my room is freezing and there are no more snow days (at least for now)...

ciao! xo

1 comment:

  1. Ahh. This outfit makes me so ready to back to my normal clothes and out of maternity clothes!! LOL. Love it. Love the cardigan...the chambray shirt..and necklace. Perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete