1/31/14

i knew it! i knew it!


Philadelphia Magazine: Feb 2014

I first went to Elixr in Spring 2013 and looooved it. And now Philly magazine agrees with my top center city cafè choice!! I am so excited, I kind of feel ahead of the curve a bit.
(coffee snob fist pump)

Read my coffee diaries post on Elixr, one of my favorite places for a cappuccino or latte in the city.
I love the central yet tucked-away location,
 the industrial/minimalist vibes, 
and the pretty terrariums that delicately hang all over.

check out Philadelphia Magazine's February 2014 issue to read more about their top city cafes...
The only one they're missing is this place!
:)

I am about to dive face first into the rest of this issue. ciao! xo

4 comments:

  1. I love latte art and favorite coffee shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love a good cup of coffee! Your photos are lovely!

    Now following you on Bloglovin'
    Tsui @ Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! Wish I had stopped by this coffee shop when we were driving through Philly! That looks delicious! I'm a bit of a coffee snob too haha I think that's what living in Seattle does to a person!

    ReplyDelete